Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How lucky I am to find someone who can understand on my first try.

The other P understood. I feel very lucky to be able to have a friend to understand immediately after telling it the first time.

Was really pissed today cause there was some family problem. So to prevent myself from going berserk, I didnt talk to anyone and slept the whole day after recess... I wish to give my sincere apologies to all those who were ignored by me during the time after recess. Esepecially Shaina who was sitting beside me the whole time. I was supposed to talk to her during the Seni but I didnt because I slept... Im so evil... Feeling so guilty. Im sorry everyone.

And to the other P, hopefully you read this(though you have never read my blog before), you do not need to worry about me. I can control. And never look at me as if I was dying ever again. That look on your face is very very saddening. Cause you seem so so sad when you give that face... And frankly, it's scary... So dont show it ever again. Hopefully you read this blog... And this post too.